Dental treatment is an excellent investment in your medical and psychological well being.
Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that our patients have different financial needs while reaching their dental health, we provide the following payment options:
“I felt very comfortable and calm. They are gentle and considerate while caring for patients. I am usually very nervous about going to the dentist.”
Fairway Dental Care Patient, Google Review
- You receive a 5% courtesy adjustment for payment in full with cash/check at the start of treatment for procedures where your estimated patient portion is over $200.
- We accept your Visa/MasterCard and American Express/Discover cards.
- All Fairway Dental Care Club members receive a 15% savings for payment in full at the start of treatment. Click here to learn more
- We offer you a selection of Flexible Monthly Payment Solutions with Interest Free Options (See Care Credit section)
- We welcome your dental insurance. Dental insurance is a private arrangement between you and the insurance company. We are happy to help you maximize your benefits and as a courtesy to our patients, we will submit your dental insurance claims on your behalf. You will be expected to pay an estimated portion at the time of treatment. We ask that you keep us updated with your current insurance information so we may accurately bill your insurance in a timely manner. We accept most all insurance plans with the exception of DSHS.
- We partner with you to find a good fit for your budget while achieving your dental health.
We’re pleased to offer our patients Care Credit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. Care Credit Dental Payment lets you begin your treatment immediately and pay over time with payments that fit in your budget.
Care Credit functions like a credit card, but is exclusive for your dental care services. Because there are no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, you can pay over time. This frees up your cash and credit cards for the other things you want and need. Care Credit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card to pay for other members of your family that also have dental needs.
Benefits of Financing Your Dentistry Needs:
- Low minimum monthly payments that fit in your budget
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
You’ll Be Smiling Bright In No Time.
Questions about our financing options? We’re here to help.